Thursday 10 October 2024

SAMSUNG DeX

 

In my opinion , the greatness of SAMSUNG DeX comes from the power  of a SAMSUNG smartphone and the power of the  processor that is inside a SAMSUNG smartphone .  As of today , October 2024 ,  SAMSUNG DeX is basically used to connect a Smartphone to an External Monitor , specifically a SAMSUNG-DeX  supported Smartphone to an External Monitor  via  a  SAMSUNG Multiport Adapter [ 1 2 ]  .   Another way of using SAMSUNG DeX is to get a new SAMSUNG smartphone like for example the  SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 [which have SAMSUNG DeX ( 1 2 3 ) and SAMSUNG Wireless DeX ( 1 2 3 ) ]  which we can use it to connect wirelessly  to an External Monitor  without  using  a  SAMSUNG Multiport Adapter [ 1 2 ]  .    

In my case , I am using SAMSUNG DeX to connect my  SAMSUNG-DeX  supported smartphone (for example , SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9  computer hardware ) to a  15.6 inches  " Touchscreen "     HDMI-enabled   External Monitor .   My experience using SAMSUNG DeX with my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9  connected to a   15.6 inches  " Touchscreen "     HDMI-enabled   External Monitor  via a SAMSUNG Multiport Adapter [ 1 2 ] ,  is not really a satisfying experience  due to a  few reasons which I mentioned  here . Apart from not having all those things and all those features in SAMSUNG DeX that I mentioned  here  and some of the things that SAMSUNG DeX cannot do which I mentioned  here ,  the Desktop experience on a  15.6 inches  External  Monitor using  SAMSUNG DeX , is quite okay , but it is not up to my expectations. 

I have no experience using SAMSUNG DeX  on a  SAMSUNG Galaxy S23  [which have SAMSUNG DeX ( 1 2 3 ) and SAMSUNG Wireless DeX ( 1 2 3 ) to connect to an  External  Monitor , but, if I were given a choice between  a  Desktop experience using a  15.6 inches   " Touchscreen"   "360 degrees foldable"   Windows Laptop(or a  15.6 inches   "Touchscreen"     Windows  Tablet)  and a  Desktop experience  using SAMSUNG DeX  by connecting a  Smartphone  to  a  15.6 inches    "Touchscreen"    External Monitor ,  I would still prefer  a  Desktop experience using a  15.6 inches                   " Touchscreen"   Windows Laptop(or a  15.6 inches   "Touchscreen"     Windows  Tablet).  


In my opinion , I feel SAMSUNG DeX still cannot replace a Laptop, let alone a   Windows 10  5G  Cellular Laptop(a 5G Cellular that can make telephone calls and reply telephone calls like a 5G smartphone) which I envisioned ,  a machine which SAMSUNG should consider to build .  A true laptop/table/snamertphone9all-in-one-machine.        



No comments:

Post a Comment