Saturday 24 December 2022


 The   benefits/advantages  of having a [ 15.6 inches Touchscreen " foldable 360 degrees " INTEL-based Windows 10 5G Cellular   Laptop with built-in DVD-RW Player ] compared to having a  5G Android Smartphone


  •  Some people say ,   " Laptops have the advantage of being able connect to a larger screen but Smartphones , too , have the ability to connect to a larger screen with SAMSUNG DeX and have the ability to be carried anywhere "
        Based on my basic knowledge , my answer is ,   "  Laptops like
        this  can also be carried anywhere plus can make phone calls,
        too , just like a 5G smartphone .
           
  • Some people say ,   " Smartphones ( with the increasingly advance technology they use ) can now perform many of the functions that were once unique to Laptops "
       Based on my knowledge , my answer is ,   "  With Laptops like
       this  I can do hard disk drive cloning using Clonezilla , I can
       transfer files from one Laptop to another Laptop using  USB
       port with these cables [ 1 2 3 ] and  with the help of a
       System Utility which is called    " USB to USB File Transfer
       Utility "   .  With Laptops like this  I can connect a  DVD-RW
       Player to burn CD's , DVD's , play DVD movies . I think this is a
       few examples of a unique thing in a Laptop which a Smartphone
       cannot do .
  • Some people say ,   " Laptops cannot run Smartphone apps " 
           Based on my knowledge , my answer is ,   "  Laptops can run
       Smartphone apps with the help of Bluestack  software .  I
       believe  , not every Android apps on a Smartphone can run on a
       Laptop with the help of  Bluestack software .  I guess if there is
       an Android app on a Smartphone which we want to run on a
       Laptop like this and the Bluestack software  do not support it ,
       we have to find a Windows equivalent of that Android app and if
       it is not available, we have to build that  Android apps to run
       under Windows .
  • Some people say ,   " Not every Android apps on a Smartphone offers a Windows equivalent so that we can install it on our INTEL-based   Windows 10   PC/Laptop/Tablet "
           Based on my basic knowledge , my answer is ,   "  Laptops can
       run
       Smartphone apps (Android apps) with the help of Bluestack
       software .  I believe  , not every Android apps on a Smartphone
       can run on a Laptop with the help of  Bluestack software .  I
       guess if there is an Android app on a Smartphone which we want
       to run on a Laptop like this and the Bluestack software  do not
       support it , we have to find a Windows equivalent of that Android
       app and if it is not available, we have to build that  Android apps
       to run under Windows . 
  •  Some people say ,   " These days , as of today ,             October 2023 , Smartphones can do    " most "   of the things that a laptop can do " .  In my opinion , I don't think so
  •  Due to high processing power, battery consumption of laptop is quite high; even in the case of the top laptop brands, you can hardly use the device for more than 6-7 hours
  •  When we want to convert our machine into a book reader or  movie player  , a Laptop ( especially with a  15.6 inches screen size ) will be better than a  Smartphone or a  Tablet in terms of screen size .  A    15.6 inches  " 360 degrees foldable "    Laptop with Touchscreen will be excellent for this job because it can be folded to become a   15.6 inches  Tablet  with so much screen real estate so that we can read e books in LANDSCAPE MODE or  PORTRAIT MODE , according to our wishes .


  • My Laptop is my Smartphone .

  • My 5G Laptop is my  5G Smartphone .  
  •   



No comments:

Post a Comment