Monday 13 March 2017

Comment to Linus




Hi Linus , thanks for the review . I love this DELL Inspiron 17 7000 2-in-
1 machine . It would be awesome if this machine is equipped with :

1. 4G LTE SIM card slot or built-in 4G LTE connectivity so that I can make voice calls and receive phone calls , send sms and browse the Internet at high-speed using 4G LTE Mobile Broadband just like a Windows smartphone .

2. minimum 5 megapixels front facing camera and minimum 8 megapixels rear facing camera just like a Windows smartphone

Linus ,with the above mentioned specs , this machine will be my ultimate 17 inch Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone hybrid . It is a well rounded machine for work and play and this is the device for everything . I only carry 1 device and I do not have to carry so many devices for my Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone needs . I do not have to carry 3 items . I only carry 1 item . I only carry my 17 inch Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone hybrid machine .


Linus, if there is a hardware/software manufacturer that is willing to make this kind of device , it is worth waiting for .

No comments:

Post a Comment