Thursday 18 May 2023

 

I have nothing against Smartphone . I am not anti-Smartphone . I own a Smartphone and I am a proud owner of a Smartphone called SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 . Being a computer technician in the 80's era,  I am used to typing words , documents , letters , emails , messages , etc., etc. on a large physical keyboard in front of a VDU ( Visual Display Unit ) or a   large/big    CRT monitor .  I came from an era where typing on a   PC/Desktop  physical keyboard or a  Laptop physical keyboard is more enjoyable or comfortable when compared to typing on the     "on the screen"  keyboard of a Smartphone . The display of the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 is quite small for me or too small for me and this makes the  " on the screen keyboard "  of the  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9  even smaller for me .  

I have used the  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 for quite sometime to type words , documents , letters , emails , sms , messages (WhatsApp) , etc., etc. on the  " on the screen keyboard "  of the  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9  but I make many mistakes and typo errors when doing so .  Even when holding the SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9  with both hands and typing ,  still does not help .

The only time I enjoy typing on my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9 is when I key in the phone number to make a phone call to someone . This is because the phone numbers displayed  on the  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 9  are quite big . 

How I wish the  PC/Desktop  and the Laptop and the Tablet can also be my Smartphone whereby I can make phone calls and answer phone calls directly from my    PC/Desktop and Laptop and Tablet and at the same time I am able to type words , documents , letters , emails , sms , messages (WhatsApp) , on my PC/Desktop and Laptop and Tablet ,  which have  a bigger screen . 

With the advent of 5G , IoT , AI , etc., etc.,  the PC/Desktop of the future , the Laptop of the future and the Tablet of the future will have a 5G connection whereby all the  PC/Desktop , Laptop and Tablet will have 5G modem chip embedded inside their motherboard so that we can make phone calls and answer phone calls directly from our  PC/Desktop , Laptop and Tablet , just like a 5G smartphone ,  USING A SLIGHTLY LARGER KEYBOARD .     

No comments:

Post a Comment