Friday 18 February 2022

Islamic Education

 

My name is Norizan bin Hassan and I am a Malay man and I am a Muslim .  I am also a strong supporter of Islamic School like  Ustazah Yasmin Mogahed but sadly I do no have a young child anymore  so that I can send them to a Full-Time Islamic School .  There is a popular Malay saying that goes something like this , " kalau hantar anak belajar agama or kalau hantar anak Sekolah Agama ( Islamic School/Full-Time Islamic School ) besok besar nanti nak makan apa " . By The Grace Of ALLAH The Almighty , Ustadz Jafri Abu Bakar and others like him , men and women , who have received Islamic Education , in one way or another , prove the skeptics are wrong . May ALLAH The Almighty give these men and women a long healthy life and prosperity and continue with their Dakwah , Insha-ALLAH . Today , my young child/children have already grown up and I do not have a young child anymore  so that I can send them to a Islamic School or a Full-Time Islamic School . My children receive basic Islamic Education in Malaysia during their childhood by attending KAFA ( Kelas Al-Quran dan Fardu Ain ) . Thank you very much JAKIM for introducing KAFA ( Kelas Al-Quran dan Fardu Ain )  in  Malaysia .

No comments:

Post a Comment