Wednesday 27 October 2021

supergirl2

I am a 65 year old Malay man , a family man 

of 4 children , and I am retired and I am a Muslim . During the COVID 19 

lockdown/pandemic and until today , being a retiree , besides praying 5 times a day 

and reading the KORAN/QURAN , the entertainment that I enjoy , among 

them is , watching TV , listening to music and cycling . Among the 

TV programs shown on ASTRO , that I enjoy watching are “ Resident Alien “ 

and “ Super Girl “ . When I was a kid/teenager , I use to read MARVEL 

Comics and DC Comics and I use to exchange Comics with my school

mates and when the film “ Super Girl “ was available on ASTRO , I just took

the opportunity to watch the “ Super Girl “ TV program . But to my dismay , 

after watching a few episode of “ Super Girl “ , I was shocked to find out 

that there was a few episode in the film “ Super Girl “ , a love scene that showed

“ a woman kissing one another on the lips “ . Without doubt this scene is

definitely an act of “ Lesbianism “ or “ have an LGBT element “ inside it , 

which I feel is TOO MUCH FOR ME AS A MUSLIM TO CHEW OR ANY OF 

MY MUSLIM BROTHERS OR SISTERS TO CHEW . “


Correct me if I am wrong , I have never seen MARVEL Comic superhero ( SPIDERMAN ,

FANTASTIC FOUR , THE INVINCIBLE IRON MAN ,

THE INCREDIBLE HULK , THOR , THE AVENGERS . THE ANTMAN ,

DOCTOR STRANGE , DAREDEVIL , etc., etc. ) shown on

ASTRO Satellite TV , depicted such " sick relationship " scene . Another Hollywood TV

Programs/Film that I stumbled across , when watching ASTRO Satellite TV , which have a

similar love scene are THE CURSE OF CHUCKY and BATWOMAN .


ASTRO Broadcasting Company should have some awareness that ASTRO Satellite

“ TV programs “ are watched by millions of Malaysians , young and old , 

and also people living in Brunei and Indonesia whereby majority of the 

population are Muslims . As a Malaysian , Muslim or non-Muslim families , 

Muslim parents or non-Muslim parents , and other religious faith , who 

share the same moral values and ethics as I am , I believe it would be more

appropriate if these scenes ( scenes that contradict ISLAM and the 
ISLAMIC Law ) in  SUPERGIRL ,  THE CURSE OF  CHUCKY  and  BATWOMAN which are “ deemed unappropriate “   are    cut/edited   based on our Malaysian customs and religion , before these films go on air .    

I have nothing against Hollywood TV programs and Hollywood movies 
because I enjoy watching them , since I was a   kid/teenager .   I have been watching Hollywood TV 
programs and Hollywood movies for so many years since 1967 on a black 
and white television and on the big Cinema , before we have Satellite TV . 
As a Malaysian , and as a Muslim , and as a parent , and have been 
watching TV for so many years , I believe , myself and my family , and 
other Muslim or non-Muslim families , have tolerated many scenes on 
Hollywood TV programs and Hollywood films , that are shown on our 
Malaysian TV today , but these lesbian-scene in  Super Girl ,  The Curse of Chucky  and  Batwoman ,  WE NEED TO STOP TOLERATING . If this disgusting scene , if this disgusting  act  becomes prevalent on our Malaysian TV , may God Forbid , it will become 
ANOTHER NEW NORMAL in our Malaysian TV , so much so that , we will 
be seeing more and more TV programs showing these kind of disgusting 
scenes , spreading like wild fire .



Trusting you that my letter shall always have your careful attention .

I am ,
        Hamba ALLAH ,
                A Concerned Malaysian Citizen .




No comments:

Post a Comment