Wednesday 4 September 2019

Connecting SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 inches SM-P905 to a 32 inch TV with SAMSUNG Type-C Multi-Port Adapter



I have a  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro  12.2 inches  SM-P905  as shown below :


Image result for samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 p905
The  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro  12.2 inches  SM P-905 has a microUSB 3.0 port (female) as shown below :







I have a  microUSB 3.0 (male)  to  USB 3.0 (male)
cable as shown below , which I use for charging the  12 inches Tablet and for data file transfer from 12 inches Tablet to  PC








If I buy this cable as shown below ( USB 3.0 female to USB Type-C female ) 







can I connect this cable (as shown above) to this cable (as shown below) , that means , USB 3.0 female is connected to USB 3.0 male 







And finally the USB Type-C female (as shown below)







is connected to this  SAMSUNG USB Type-C  Multiport
Adapter (as shown below) so that , firstly ,  I can get a HDMI  connection to my  32 inch TV and , secondly , I can connect a PS2 mouse and a PS2 keybord to the USB port with the help of this cable .




 

No comments:

Post a Comment