Tuesday 24 September 2019

Connecting SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 inches SM-P905 to a 32 inch TV with HDMI how-to




Dear Sir , I have a  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro  12.2 inches  SM-P905  as shown below :


    


Image result for samsung galaxy note pro 12.2 p905
The  SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro  12.2 inches  SM P-905 has a microUSB 3.0 port (female) as shown below :









Dear Sir ,  I have a  microUSB 3.0 male plug  to  USB 3.0
male plug (adapter  as shown below) , which I use for charging the  12 inches Tablet and for data file transfer from my
12 inches Tablet to  my  PC (Personal Computer)






Dear Sir , I also have this  OTG cable (as shown below) which I use to connect  my  SAMSUNG  12 inches  Tablet to a  PS2 keyboard [ 1 ] and a PS2 mouse [ 1 ]  for  heavy  typing .







Dear Sir , if I buy this  OTG adapter  USB 3.0 male  to  Type-C port female (adapter as shown below) ,  ............. 






.................. can I connect this  adapter  (as shown above) to this cable (as shown below) , that means , USB 3.0 male plug (adapter as shown above) is connected to USB 3.0 female (cable as shown below) , and  the Type-C Female Port (adapter as shown above) is connected to the  Type-C  male plug of the  SAMSUNG  Multiport Adapter .  








And finally the  microUSB 3.0  male plug (cable as shown above)  is connected  to the  microUSB 3.0  female port (microUSB 3.0 female port as shown below) of  my  SAMSUNG  Galaxy Note  Pro  12.2 inches  LTE (SM P-905) .
[ 1 ]





Dear Sir , do you think the step-by-step  procedures described  above will work ? I would be very grateful if you could give me a reply . Thank You . 

No comments:

Post a Comment