Thursday 9 March 2023

 

Like any other human being ......... I have dreams

Like any other human being ......... it seems that I refuse to retire

Like any other computer hardware  ......... it seems that the Laptop refuse to retire , too . 

The  world's first mass-market  Laptop or Laptop Computer  was made by the  TOSHIBA Company and it look something like this and this and this .  But nowadays , as of today February 2023 , we have Laptops that are      " foldable 360 degrees "  and Laptops that are       " detachable " .  Perhaps in the not too distant future , we might have Laptops that look something like this  that can make phone calls and reply phone calls , send sms , emails , WhatsApp , WeChat , Snapchat ,  Viber ,  Zoom , Telegram ,  Instagram , Facebook , TikTok , etc., etc., just like an  Android Smartphone , just like  a 5G smartphone  .


I love to own a  [ Laptop/tablet/smartphone(all-in-one) ] machine , and my dream machine look something  like  the  [ 15.6 inches   Touchscreen    " 360 degrees foldable "    INTEL-based  Windows 10   5G   Cellular Laptop with built-in DVD-RW Player ] .   I guess  the  [ 15.6 inches   Touchscreen    " 360 degrees foldable "    INTEL-based  Windows 10   5G   Cellular Laptop with built-in DVD-RW Player ]  is the perfect machine for me.    I do a lot of travelling and I usually carry a  smartphone  with me when I travel to keep in touch ( make phone calls and reply phone calls ) , to check the weather , and as a navigatonal tool (GPS ) , etc., etc. , but with the presence of a [ Laptop/tablet/smartphone(all-in-one) ] machine  like the [ 15.6 inches   Touchscreen    " 360 degrees foldable "    INTEL-based  Windows 10   5G   Cellular Laptop with built-in DVD-RW Player ] , I have stop carrying my Android smartphone.

Since the [ 15.6 inches   Touchscreen    " 360 degrees foldable "    INTEL-based  Windows 10   5G   Cellular Laptop with built-in DVD-RW Player ] machine is a 5G Cellular Laptop , I  have a 5G  broadband access  for my laptop and if there is a 5G coverage , I can get online from anywhere on my 5G Laptop , I can make  phone calls and reply phone calls from anywhere on my 5G Laptop , and I can even make phone calls to a landline telephone and reply phone calls from a landline telephone on my 5G Laptop , just like a 5G smartphone , which is simply amazing .

I have  always wanted a  laptop with a  built-in smartphone for my car and this    [ Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone(all-in-one) ] machine , sitting on a  computer tray inside my car , really " fits the bill " .  With this feature as standard equipment  for all 4G Laptops in the future and all 5G Laptops in the future ,  I guess , machines like this or computer hardware like this , has got to be the next evolution of Laptops . 

There is a saying that says ,  old soldiers never die , it seems that today ( November 2023 ) ,  old laptops never die , too ,  BUT THEY REJUVENATE !


No comments:

Post a Comment