Sunday 27 November 2022

 

I am absolutely loving my new  [ 15 inches Touchscreen     “ 360 degrees foldable “  INTEL-based    Windows 10 5G Cellular Laptop with built-in DVD-RW PLayer ] which I envisioned !!!   Since I do not have a 5G Smartphone and with  the  “ 360 degrees foldable “  feature of this machine and with the  “ smartphone feature “  of this machine , it make this machine very handy and it is so much fun to use because this machine can be a Laptop and it can be a Tablet and I can use it as a 5G Smartphone to make phone/video    calls  and  receive   phone/video    calls , just like an Android Smartphone ,  in  LAPTOP MODE and in TABLET MODE . I have always loved the All-in-ONE aspect of this machine and a huge factor that make this machine even much better ,  and a huge factor that make me love this machine more ,  is this one feature , that is , phone functionality just like an Android Smartphone , just like a 5G smartphone . I cannot see myself upgrading to another All-in-ONE  machine if they do not have this one feature .

No comments:

Post a Comment