Wednesday 3 August 2022

 


15.6 inches screen size  is not that too big for a  Smartphone .      SAMSUNG has a machine   “ SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE “  which is  12.2 inches ,   which can operate like a  4G Smartphone . I am a proud owner of this wonderful machine ( I bought second hand ) and I have been using it for quite sometime . I bought this  12.2 inches machine because , for me personally ,  it is like a big smartphone . I have always waited for  someone to make a   big  15.6 inches  smartphone , so that I can use it as a  Tablet and also as a  Laptop , but it will never happen . As of today , July 2022 , the current screen size of the current smartphone is a little bit small for me. Some people say ,   “ anything larger than 7 inches is fit to be a  Tablet “  and since I cannot find a  15.6 inches Smartphone , than the only way is to go for a   15.6 inches  Tablet which can operate like a  Smartphone .  As  of today , July 2022 , the closest  computer hardware to  a   15.6 inches  Tablet  is the   “ 14.6 inches  SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra “  but sad to say this  machine cannot operate like a  Smartphone , meaning this machine cannot make phone calls and receive phone calls like any Smartphone .  After searching I have finally found something which is quite close to  a   15.6 inches  Tablet which can operate like a  Smartphone and that machine  is the

12.2 inches   SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE “  .  Even though I cannot get  a    15.6 inches  Tablet  which can operate like a  Smartphone but I managed  to get  a    “ 12.2 inches   SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE “   which can operate like a   Smartphone .    The      “ 12.2 inches   SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE “     is  like  a  big  Smartphone ,  it is like  a   12.2 inches  Smartphone which I can use as a  Tablet and also as  a   Laptop/Desktop .  This is  the  kind of machine which I have been waiting for ,  a true and a  real   [ Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone(all-in-one) ]  machine .   After using the 12.2 inches Smartphone for quite sometime , and along the way when I decided to use the 12.2 inches Smartphone as a Desktop/Laptop , I found out that the 12.2 inches Smartphone do not give me a good Desktop experience like what I had on a Windows machine with a Windows Desktop Sad to say that the  “ 12.2 inches   SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE “   machine  do not come  with  SAMSUNG DeX  and furthermore since I do not have a good Desktop experience when using it as a Desktop/Laptop , I finally sold off my   “ 12.2 inches   SAMSUNG Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 LTE “   machine .even though it has phone functionality .   .

The   “ 14.6 inches  SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra “   even though come with SAMSUNG DeX , being an  Android OS  machine , being an ARM-based  machine ,  this machine will never be able to emulate a  Desktop  experience like a  true and a real  Windows  Desktop which we are most familiar with .  Android OS is not Windows OS and SAMSUNG DeX software emulation capability to give a Desktop experience  , has a very limited feature .  As of today , July 2022 , I believe , there are things that we can do on a  Windows Desktop on a Windows machine but we cannot do on a SAMSUNG DeX Desktop on the 14.6 inches  SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.  As of today , July 2022 , in my opinion , SAMSUNG DeX on the 14.6 inches  SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra   will never be able to  100 %  emulate a  Windows Desktop experience on a Windows machine . Hopefully in the not too distant future , I believe , the SAMSUNG DeX developers will give a real and a true Desktop experience just like the  Windows Desktop on a Windows machine , whether it is inside an Android OS 4G LTE/5G Cellular Laptop or an

Android OS 4G LTE/5G Cellular Tablet .

No comments:

Post a Comment