Monday 11 May 2020

Jobs are assign






Jobs are assigned based on skill level . When I first started working with PHILIPS as an Apprentice ,  I am not allowed to work on the high end PHILIPS computer hardware like the PHILIPS TC 6810 Minicomputer or the PHILIPS TC 6811 Minicomputer .  I guess that is perfectly normal , especially when we are working in a high technology environment like PHILIPS Data Systems . They do not want you to mess things up , or worse , make a blunder . As an Apprentice , I started working with electro-mechanical devices first like the PHILIPS TTP6222 printers and the PHILIPS SUML 6314 ( Selector Unit Modular Local ) and I was given on-the-job training on the installation , repair , troubleshoot and fault finding of these electro-mechanical devices .
After working for several years with PHILIPS , only then , I was given the   chance/opportunity  to work on the PHILIPS high end computer devices like the   PHILIPS TC 6810 Minicomputer or the PHILIPS TC 6811 Minicomputer , and so forth .

No comments:

Post a Comment