Wednesday 5 June 2019

Can external 15.6 inches " touchscreen " monitor when connect to any Smartphone do this ?



Hello sir , since it is a multipurpose 11.6 inches monitor ,
can I connect this " touchscreen " monitor to my SONY
Xperia Z Ultra (6.4 inches) Smartphone and turn the "
touchscreen " monitor to a Smartphone so that the "
touchscreen " monitor become a giant Smartphone , in
other words , it is just like having a mirror image of my
Smartphone.......it is just like having a 11.6 inches
Smartphone ........... it is just like having a 11.6 inches￾version of my SONY Xperia Z Ultra . Sir , if the 11.6
inches MageDok T116D " touchscreen " monitor can do
this , it would be very useful for me because I can use this "
touchscreen " monitor to edit my blog , watch
videos/movies/YouTube/iflix/Netflix on a bigger
screen........use the " onscreen " keyboard on a bigger
screen . I am a senior citizen and typing text
messages(e.g. email , sms , WhatsApp , etc.) on a
Smartphone with a bigger screen is so pleasant . I can
always buy a 15.6 inches Laptop/Tablet with "
touchscreen " features , but the 15.6 inches "
touchscreen " Laptop/Tablet will definitely not have all the
" smartphone hardware features " that I love very much , for
example , Front Facing Camera , Rear Facing Camera , 4G
LTE , Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/n/ac , Bluetooth 4.0 (it is quite easy

No comments:

Post a Comment