Thursday 18 October 2018

Norizan's Favorite_Great Songs/Music of The 60's and 70's and 80's Era . Nice beat , good lyrics , fantastic vocals , fantastic musical arrangements , and great band/orchestra that fire on all cylinders .





  •       One Way Ticket  [ 1 ]
  •     Coco Jambo  [ 1 ]
  •     Honey Bee  [ 1 ]
  •     Be My Lover  [ 1 ]
  •       D.I.S.C.O.  [ 1 ]
  •     Hands Up  [ 1 ]
  •     It Is A Sin  [ 1 ]
  •     Shout  [ 1 ]
  •     I Hate Myself For Loving You  [ 1 ]
  •     Never Can Say Goodbye  [ 1 ]
  •     Self-Control  [ 1 ]
  •     I Will Survive  [ 1 2 ]
  •     Venus  [ 1 ]
  •     Love In The First Degree  [ 1 ]
  •     I Heard A Rumour  [ 1 ]
  •     Heart Of Glass  [ 1 ]
  •     I Feel The Earth Move  [ 1 ]
  •     Sweet Dreams  [ 1 ]
  •     Go West  [ 1 ]
  •     It's a sin [ 1 ]
  •     Always On Mind  [ 1 ]
  •     Free From Funkafide Filth  [ 1 ]
  •     I Love Chopin by GAZEBO  [ 1 ]

  •     
  •        


No comments:

Post a Comment