Monday 23 January 2017

Temporary scratch pad_for Android OS




With new laptops/notebooks coming in , they are getting thinner and lighter and powerful by the day . A good example is the ACER Swift 7 13.3 inches .
The next hardware upgrade in the ACER Swift 7 13.3 inches that I would be very happy to see is listed below :


House in Netherlands



In fact , nowadays , most of the current laptops/notebooks have good resolution screens and sharper screens just like smartphones .


Most of the 15.6 inches tablet that are made in China are mostly used for Information Kiosks and for advertising and some of them are wall mounted . They are design in such a way solely for that purpose and they are connected to an external power source and as a result they are not meant to be carry around just like a Smartphone .


Most of the 15.6 inches tablet that are made in China are called “15.6 inches tabletPC” and they are not meant to be carry around just like a 15.6 inches Smartphone and I hope , the hardware specifications I listed above will change all that .
I believe , in the not too distant future I would be able to see a “portable 15.6 inches tabletPC” that I can carry around everywhere just like a Smartphone and this machine and this device will be my
15.6 inches Laptop/Tablet/Smartphone hybrid , regardless of which OS it runs .


This is an extraordinary development


To undermine my credibility


No comments:

Post a Comment