Sunday 5 July 2015

Troubleshoot lock problem in Linux Operating System KNOPPIX 7.4

After googling on the Internet I manage to find this site ,  and the work around to fix this is shown below in bold. The solution provided by  LQ newbie  niiati  from LinuxQuestions.org  seems to work for me.  Thanks  niiati .


This worked for me in ubuntu and hence I guess it'll be helpful to all ubuntu users.

1. Go to System => System Monitor
2. On the system Monitor go to the Processes
3. Go to view and then choose all processes
4. This will then display the the apt-get process
5. Just end the process and then voila you are good to go.




The above work around to fix the  ' lock problem '  is based on Linux Operating System Ubuntu but since I used a different operating system , that is ,  Linux Operating System KNOPPIX 7.4 , so , what I did is I invoke the Linux command  ' ps -af ' to see the process and then I just end the process with the Linux command  ' kill -9 '

No comments:

Post a Comment