Wednesday 1 October 2014

Troubleshoot YouTube videos playing too fast and without sound by mrinal saha

mrinal saha says go to  System>   Preference>  Sound>  and select  ' Analog Stereo '  for the sound output. Followed his instructions and  Click  ' Applications  '   as shown below





Then move the arrow to ' Debian ' and  Click  ' Debian '  as shown below





Then move the arrow to ' Applications '  and Click  ' Applications '  as shown below





Then move the arrow to ' Sound ' and  Click  ' Sound '  as shown below




After Clicking  ' Sound '  select the Sound Application that we use. For me, I select the  ' pavucontrol ' for my sound system because I use ' pavucontrol ' to control the volume on my You Tube videos. I also use
' pavucontrol ' to control the volume on my PHILIPS Shoqbox SB7200 Bluetooth speaker when I connect my Linux machine to the PHILIPS Shoqbox SB7200 Bluetooth speaker. Details are shown below.




Click  ' pavucontrol ' and  Click  ' playback '  and then Click  ' Cedar HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 5400/6300 Series] Digital Stereo (HDMI)  as shown below




Click  ' Cedar HDMI Audio [Radeon HD 5400/6300 Series] Digital Stereo (HDMI) '  and replaced it with
' Built-in Audio Analog Stereo ' as shown below



After that, playback on You Tube videos will be back to normal and the sound will be back to normal. Once again, thank you very much mrinal saha for this awesome tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment