Friday 7 September 2012

Attend all service calls

Run here run there, go here go there, lari sana lari sini, terkejar sana terkejar sini, hambat sana hambat sini, to attend all the service calls given to me or assign to me. When I was at Philips Data Systems in Petaling Jaya Jalan 222 (PHILIPS headquarters) I was given a Company Van ( a Toyota Station Wagon or a Mazda 323 Station Wagon) to do my job so that I can attend all the service calls assign to me. The Company Van look something like this and had a PHILIPS logo with the words SERVICE-SERVICE-SERVICE. I travel to all the HSBC Branches in the Klang Valley and also to some of the HSBC Branches outside the Klang Valley to provide technical support to the Philips Data Systems computer hardware which includes PHILIPS TTP6222 dot-matrix printer, PHILIPS TTP6225 dot-matrix printer,  PHILIPS SUML 6314, PHILIPS TC6810 minicomputer,  PHILIPS TC6811 minicomputer, PHILIPS KBAN 6236 keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment