Tuesday 24 April 2012

SCO Unix Operating System

Below is an example of a few notes that I scribble when I was working with the SCO Unix Operating System that run on a DIGITAL DEC 400xp computer hardware. The notes that I scribble help me lot when I was doing the installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting, upgrading and some basic Sys Admin task on the SCO Unix machine. Noorhayati Shamsuddin, the Senoir System Analyst of TPSB help me a lot with the SCO Unix OS when we upgraded the SCO box from DIGITAL DEC PC LPV 433DX to DIGITAL FX 5100. Certain parameter settings have to be set in the SCO Unix OS which I am not aware of and only Noorhayati Shamsuddin knows.Thankyou very much for your help Noorhayati Shamsuddin.























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment