Monday 10 October 2011

Friends and colleagues who congratulated me when I get promoted from Senior Computer Technician to Customer Service Engineer

Han Chye and Fazil Jaffar congratulated me after I have received my promotion

Chow Khee Yoon congratulated me after I have received my promotion



David Mains congratulated me after I have received my promotion








This is my name card when I was the Customer Service Engineer with  DIGITAL / DEC/Digital Equipment (M) Sdn Bhd





This is my name card when I was the Computer Technician with  DIGITAL / DEC/Digital Equipment (M) Sdn Bhd








I was promoted from Senior Computer Technician to Customer Service Engineer/Field Customer Engineer. This is the rizki/rezeki given to me and family by ALLAH the Almighty, so, there is nothing for me to be proud of. There are some well wishes and messages of congrats from some people but there are also this feeling of envy towards me from some people and I think that is perfectly normal in this world we live in .  Likewise it is the same thing too for a person who got promoted or naik pangkat or dapat darjah-darjah kebesaran or pingat-pingat kebesaran for example to Dato, Dato Seri, Datin Paduka, Tan Sri, Tun and other honorary titles. This is the rizki/rezeki given to him or her by ALLAH the Almighty, so, there is nothing for them to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment