Source : Internet
The Most Pleasant People to Be Around Have This in Common
It’s not confidence, charm, or charisma
You’re sitting quietly during a party, and someone walks up and comes to poke you to get you out of your shell.
You are in a group of people and have no desire to partake in the conversation, but someone asks you the most polarizing question and now all eyes are on you.
I have countless examples of this, and I suspect you have too:
People cannot read the signals.
Not when they are clearly, verbally expressed, and even less when they’re implicit.
The way most people are disconnected from themselves can leak out and affect the people around them, too.
A recent interaction I had made me think about this, although this time it was a positive example of what happens when someone does have that awareness.
I was at a baby shower. I hadn’t seen some of the participants since university. A lot can change in fifteen years, and it’s nice to catch up on what’s happening in each other’s lives.............(paid article)..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
No comments:
Post a Comment